It is about the shape of your body. It is essential to know yours under penalty of making mistakes of taste and feeling bad in your clothes..
6 types of morphology exist:
- A, like the letter A: like Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, or Shakira or in the shape of a pyramid.
The torso is slim compared to the more developed hips, which leads us to advise you to wear pieces that will be remarkable on your upper body in order to erase the bottom or, at least, to reduce it..
- 8, like the number 8, like Kim Kardashian, Nicky Minaj or Amber Rose.
The shoulders and hips are the same size and the waist stands out well, anything that is close to the body will enhance your pretty shapes.
- V, like the letter V, considered to be the build of the sporty woman, like Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie or Pink.
You are the sporting figure of the group.
The shoulders are stronger than the hips, learn how to highlight your legs and opt for a very feminine look for your upper body with a flared or asymmetrical dress.
- X, like the letter X or in the shape of an hourglass like Rihanna, Miranda Kerr or Blake Lively.
Petite, petite, thin, this woman has shoulders and a pelvis of the same size and generally little breast; the ideal silhouette that allows you to wear whatever is done, the dream, what!
- O, like the letter O, like Oprah Winfrey.
Curvy everywhere, sometimes overweight, your watchword must be fluid and clear your chest, one of your assets.ts.
- H, like the letter H like Jessica Alba, Kate Moss or Charlotte Gainsbourg and Victoria Beckham. Or in the shape of a rectangle.
The shoulders and the pelvis are aligned with very little waist, choose trapeze-shaped or wrap-around dresses.
Guide to matching the colors of your clothes:
Look on the internet for a monochrome circle with all the colors or also called a chromatic circle. Then draw a square whose part, either upper or lower or either on one of the 2 sides which will cover half of the center or white circle. You will then see the 3 colors appear which match each other. This is a simple, yet safe way to avoid mistakes.per.
And there are others, it's up to you to find the ones that suit you best..
We believe that these few ideas will help you make you a comfortable and determined woman, in any case, we hope so!!