Determine your skin tone and season
We all know the impact certain colors have on us women: the seductive red of a lipstick, the mysterious black of a tight little dress, or the golden color of a pretty pair of stiletto heels. However, each woman is unique; and while the media tend to standardize a certain type of beauty, every body, every skin, and every personality is different, so a color that looks good on one person won't necessarily mean another. There are two tips to find out if a color is right for you:ond :
- First, determine if you have a hot or cold complexion. To do this, observe which metal suits you best: if gold enhances you more, you have a warm complexion. If it's money, you've got a cold complexion.oid.
- Next, determine which season of the year suits you the best: you belong to spring if you have a warm complexion with milky, ivory, light beige skin and golden, Venetian, or red blonde hair. Your colors are warm and soft: brown, gold, beige, lime green, ivory, turquoise, orange or even pastel blue..
- Summer is your season if you have a cold complexion and dewy or tan skin, blonde, golden or ashy hair. Colors: raspberry or plum. Bluish reds, lemon yellow, aqua green go particularly well to you.en.
- You're fall if your complexion is warm, with dark tan, peachy skin, and dark hair with golden highlights. Colors: Klein blue, orange, caramel, salmon, duck blue, khaki or bronze..
- You are winter if you have a cold complexion and rosy, reddish, matte or olive skin with chestnut or brown hair. The peach or brown colors will suit you perfectly. You can sport colors such as fuchsia, carmine and bright yellow or even royal blue..
Choose the color that matches your skin tone
In addition to the seasons and the hot or cold complexion, you will mainly need to observe your skin color to determine which colors look best on you. In summary :
- If you have milky skin and a fair complexion, you can wear royal blue, navy blue, black, purple, green, light brown or khaki.
- For fair complexions with the skin tending towards beige or pink, choose warm and soft colors such as brown, golden brown, beige, gray and raspberry
- If you have matte, tanned, or dark skin tone, the top would be deep, sparkling colors, such as pink, plum, or red, which blend perfectly with your skin tone.
Thanks to this valuable information, you will finally know which colors suits you best, keep these colors in mind when shopping!