The good news for many women is that looking both sleek and slim can be easier than you think. This is important, as a recent study discovered there. In fact, an investigation by a large clothing company found that almost 90 American women said their appearance determined how they felt.t.
Most women, regardless of their age, shape or size, perceive that they have bodily defects.
Sixty-three percent cited their belly as their main problem, followed by the thighs 45 percent, the hips 34 percent and the buttocks 33 percent.cent).
These "problems" increase significantly in women who are taller than 10.
Sixty-five percent described their attempts to control their weight as unsuccessful.
Diet and exercise are the best solutions for feeling better, but women have also turned to formal clothing, such as girdles and other old-fashioned underwear, for an instant effect.
Unlike other fitness brands, it offers a unique collection of ready-to-wear clothing with integrated shape clothing panels that refine the waist, hips and back. These unexpected bonuses come in the form of tight-fitting pants, skirts and dresses, and are invaluable assets in a large collection of swimwear. The collection also includes intimate pieces of clothing of conventional shape.
Stylists also offer these five slimming style tips:
1. The higher necklines support and minimize a full chest.
2. Vertical stripes, princess seams and single breasted jackets give the illusion of thinning.
3. Bootcut pants and flared skirts minimize heavy hips, thighs and buttocks.
4. The tunic tops elegantly conceal the hips and back.
5. Garments containing super-controlled fabrics with Lycra and tight mesh panels can smooth out imperfections.